Dreamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamer

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Scars on Broadway album leaked!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar

Mr.Killerguitar

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-10

The Scars on Broadway album leaked! Empty
PostSubject: The Scars on Broadway album leaked!   The Scars on Broadway album leaked! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:34 am

The Scars on Broadway album leaked! T_cover%20scars_on_broadway
It was no surprise that the album leaked nearly two weeks before the release date. Leaks have been the cause for Steal this Album of SOAD and Serj's solo album also leaked like two weeks before the release.
So I did what every good fan should do, I downloaded it^^
Hey, it's good! Plain Rock, the way we like it. A relief in times of every song with e-guitar in is called rock, x rock, y rock, z rock. The labels always find a new excuse to labell something as rock. But this album deserves it.
Although I now have the entire album I will of course buy the CD. If I like the album, I think it's just fair to pay the artist for it. I hate copycats and I hate internet pirates!

Well, going on in the story, Scars did the only possible thing, they put their album on their myspace, free to listen to.
myspace.com/scarsonbroadway

I'd like to mention that you can legally record music you receive. Pages like youtube.com, myvideo.de and myspace.com pay for playing music and you're allowed to record anything that reaches you. You're just not allowed to give it to other people. So I have the album half legal^^

I wish much fun with the album. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.steal-this-site.forumieren.de

The Scars on Broadway album leaked!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamer :: Me :: Music-
Jump to: