Dreamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreamer

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar

Mr.Killerguitar

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd Empty
PostSubject: Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd   Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:25 am

I'm not sure but I'd say it was in the beginnig of last year that I found some kids with a really small cat in the train. I asked them about it and got to know they found it and wanted to bring it to a doc. Well, since I was able to care for the kitty I took it to the veterinarian of my trust. We kept the little thing which was between four and six weeks old and he became a good pale of our two adult cats. We called him Tarlisin von Borbra, the name of a RPG Character and therfore the second, because he was the second. But soon he got the name "Krümel" which is the german word for crumb. He was a really funny animals, loved to play and followd us to everything. On warm days we took him out in a basket or on a leash.
Unfortunatly he swalloed some kind of twist before he ever became adult. It caused bad injuries in his belly and we had no choice but to let him go peacefully.
Nevertheless I love him and still miss him. For his honour he gets a thread here. Enjoy the few pictures we take from him:
Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd Krumel10
Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd Krumel11
Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd Krumel12
Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd Krumel13
Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd Krumel14
Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd Krumel15
Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd Krumel16
Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd Krumel17
Back to top Go down
http://www.steal-this-site.forumieren.de
Steven
Anonymous

Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd   Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:35 am

aww, poor bb. it's unfortunate that he was so young when he passed, but hey, he's in heaven now. he was adorable, though. ^^
Back to top Go down

Krümel aka Tarlisin von Borbra 2nd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamer :: Me :: Cats-
Jump to: